Saturday, September 26, 2009

A new blog home

Hello there!

I just wanted to let you know that this blog is moving to Wordpress. Click HERE to go to the new site.

I hope you'll join me there. I find it to be easier to subscribe to and follow blogs on Wordpress and I like its features better. Hopefully you will enjoy the new site even more.

New blog features there will include:
A breakdown of posts by category/topic
A page of research, resources, & links
Simple comment feature
and more!

It's already created and has gone live so feel free to visit anytime.
I will leave this blog at blogger for the next week or two to give everyone time to update their browsers, favorites, etc. and make the switch to the new location. New posts however will only be added to the Wordpress site so to receive updates, please use the new URL from now on.

Grace and peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment